côte-des-neiges
so here we are. there were no problems during the flight (chicken tikka massala on my plate and "the wedding crashers" and "the island" on my tv screen), but the woman at the immigration office still appears in my dreams. and i'm not talking about pleasant dreams.marie arrived one week before me and already did some flat hunting, checked out the good shops in the neighbourhood and made the internet connection up and running. i am spoilt.


2 Comments:
Finally I have the joy of reading somebody elses weblog instead of writing my own...
Proficiat met uw weblog! (is het een jongen of een meisje?)
Congratulations with your public space on the web. Marie is a fine wife indeed! I had to set up the internet connection all by myself. It's kind of my job alright, but nevertheless: where's the time women weren't interested in the internet and surfing the web was a passion for freaky male computer nerds like I can be sometimes, er ... not all the time of course ... it would impact my popularity (oh god, is it really me writing this).
Post a Comment
<< Home